2018 – 2019 AEF Scholarship Program, since 1989 UnitedAG and its Agribusiness Education Foundation (AEF) has awarded $1,411,250 in scholarship monies to 805 students in need of funding college
Previous scholarship winners have taken their place in management, government, market development, international sales, and foreign trade. some students have gone on to pursue advanced graduates studies.
In 2019, UnitedAG will make available up to $75.000 in scholarship grants, any UnitedAG member-affiliated student presently enrolled, or who will be enrolled anytime during the 2019/20 scholastic years, should consider applying for a scholarship.
Only students presently residing in the United States are eligible for the UnitedAG Scholarship Program.
Eligible 2018 – 2019 AEF Scholarship Program
1. An application must be affiliated with a UnitedAG member company either as self, spouse, child or grandchild of the employee.
2. Must be enrolled anytime during the 2019/20, scholastic year at a 2018-2019 online scholarship application form accredited college or university.
3. A minimum 2.5 GPA is required to be eligible for a scholarship (school transcript are required).
4. Complete application checklist and include all documentation with your submission postmarked to UnitedAG or completed online no later than 31 December 2018.
Timeline 2018 – 2019 AEF Scholarship Program
– August 15, 2018: Scholarship application release
– December 31, 2018: Scholarship application submission deadline
– January 28, 2019: the Complete application will be sent to the scholarship committee for scoring
– February 25, 2019: Scholarship committee finished scoring application
– March 7, 2019: Board member will review scoring
– Week of April, 22 – April 26, 2019: Scholarship luncheons will be held
Submission Instructions 2018 – 2019 AEF Scholarship Program
All documentation must be submitted completely to be considered a full submission by the due date below, you may apply online or by email only.
1. Due date of application: December 31, 2018.
2. Apply online at www.unitedag.org/scholarship
3. Mail this paper application to:
UnitedAG Scholarship Program
54 Corporate Park
Irvine, CA 92606
4. The question can contact:
Gabby Sanchez: firstname.lastname@example.org (800.233-4590)
All document can be downloaded at https://www.unitedag.org/education-and-youth/scholarship-program/