For those of you who want to study in the United Kingdom and plan to continue your education to the Master degree level, there is a scholarship that is suitable for you to apply. The scholarship is named the “Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship” which is specifically offered by the University of Nottingham. This scholarship offer can be one of the means for you to be able to study for free or get a discounted tuition fee while you are there. If you have to pay for yourself, of course the cost is quite expensive, so the existence of scholarships can be very helpful.
A Glimpse of Developing Solutions Scholarship
This scholarship is one of the University of Nottingham’s international flagship programs provided by students for international students. Funding for this scholarship is provided by the Developing Solutions University of Nottingham which was first established in 2001. This program is specifically for postgraduate masters courses on the campus. Every year there are many international students who can get this scholarship.
Scholarship Scheme Offer
There are two scholarship schemes offered by this one institution. You can register one of the two scholarship financing schemes. The two schemes include the following:
- 50% of tuition fee
- 100% tuition fee
Who can register and be eligible for this scholarship?
Before applying for the scholarship, there are several things that you must fulfill first. What do you have to fulfill? What is clear is that there are several things that you must fulfill, including the following:
- Be a permanent resident of countries of the Commonwealth listed: Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tristan da Cunha, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize, Barbuda, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, Sri Lanka, St Helena, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Antigua, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Dominican Republic, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Gibraltar, Grenada, Anguilla, Dominica, Brunei, Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Bermuda.
- Be an overseas student for fee purposes
- Have never studied abroad before (out of home country)
- Are not a University of Nottingham graduate
Subject of Study
Not all fields are allowed to apply for this one scholarship. Only a few fields are allowed and they are all tailored to the faculties available at the University of Nottingham. Some of the faculties for this scholarship include:
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Engineering,
If you want to apply for this one scholarship, it is highly recommended that you know the deadline for registration. You should be advised to fulfill and complete all registration processes before closing date April 30, 2019 (midnight in UK time)
How to Apply
To be able to apply for this scholarship, you can follow some other terms and conditions in more detail by listening to the explanation on the official website of the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship. Please click the link below:
Office: International Student Recruitment, C Floor, YANG Fujia Building, Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road, Nottingham, NG8 1BB, UK