Brunei is one of the countries with good economic development. No wonder if the government of Brunei Darussalam annually offers fully funded scholarship to international students, especially ASEAN. If you are looking for scholarship in Brunei, please try to apply for HEC Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2019 Government. It is one of brunei darussalam government scholarship which provide fully funded scholarship for those continuing their master program. In addition, it is held by HEC (Higher Education Commission) and merit based scholarship. Thereof, this is such a great chance for you as it will be valued objectively.
Who is this scholarship for?
This scholarship is intended for international students who wish to continue their studies at the master degree level. While the university appointed by the government to accept students on this scholarship is the University of Brunei Darussalam. There are many study courses that can be chosen for the master level there, you can choose according to what you want.
Value of the Scholarship
Here are the benefits of the scholarship
- Airfares ticket economy class to and from Brunei Darussalam
- Monthly meals allowance up to 150 BND
- Annual book allowance up to 600 BND
- Baggage allowance up to 250 BND to ASEAN region and 500 BND to non-ASEAN region
- Tuition fees
- Full accommodation at the residential college
Who are eligible to apply? For those of you who are interested in registering, you should consider some criteria that must be met. If you feel that you meet all the criteria above, then you can simply register. Here are some eligibility criteria that must be fulfilled:
- International student that is a citizen of a country (dual nationality is not allowed)
- Having experience in public or private organization
- IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL score at least 550
- Must provide medical check-up certificate from public hospital
- Must not get another scholarship
- Only one 2nd division academic career is allowed to apply
- Have finished the bachelor degree with relevant fields
The Steps to do the application
These are the steps on how to apply the HEC BD Scholarship 2019 Government
- You need to do online application at https://apply.ubd.edu.bn/orbeis-welcome/
- Complete the form and submit
- Print two sets of submitted application form
- Keep your printed documents as HEC will ask the hard files to be submitted in later stage of application process
- Prepare attested copies of your educational documents, and copies of CNIC as well asIBCC equivalency certificate
- Prepare study plan or research proposal (you need to write 800 words for master)
- Copy of your valid passport (two first pages only)
- If you are worker, please attach NOC
- Provide non-criminal record from the police
- IELTS or TOEFL certificate, or at least language proficiency certificate (for Bachelor with English medium) got from his or her university.
Well, the deadline or due date for this scholarship is not known yet as it is not mentioned. For more details and inquiries, please go to the official website.