Deadline: 1. To begin with, apply for a master’s programme at universityadmissions.se, between 16 October 2018 – 15 January 2019.
2. Apply for an SI scholarship between 4-14 February 2019
Here Swedish Institute Scholarships (SISGP) 2019 Free,
In 2019 the Swedish Institute will grant about 470 scholarships for higher education in Sweden. Find a scholarship by filtering on your country of citizenship and the level of studies you are interested in.
The Swedish Institute (SI) is now launching the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP), a new scholarship programme which replaces Swedish Institute Study Scholarships (SISS).
An estimated 300 scholarships will be available for full-time master’s studies in Sweden starting in the autumn semester 2019. Usually 1-3 % of the applicants are awarded a SISGP scholarship.
Swedish Institute Scholarships (SISGP) 2019 Eligibility
- To be eligible for SISGP, you must have had at least 3,000 hours’ work experience prior to 3 February 2019 from a maximum of three organizations/companies.
- Valid work experience for SISGP includes both full-time and part-time employment, for instance as employee, employer, and freelancer.
- You will be required to certify the experience in your application. If you do not already have the required amount of work experience, your application will be disqualified. However, it is not required that you are employed at the time of the application.
- You must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have followed the steps of university admission, and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programmes by 4 April 2019.
- You must be able to demonstrate your previous leadership experience. The experience may be demonstrated through for instance previous work experience, or involvement in civil society organizations.
- The leadership experience has no requirement in regards to a minimum number of hours.
- Leadership experience involves the experience to lead other colleagues/organizations, the mandate to influence the development strategy for the organization you work at, allocate tasks to colleagues and familiarity with decision-making processes.
Country of Citizenship
Bangladesh; Bolivia; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
Swedish Institute Scholarships (SISGP) 2019 Value
- Tuition fees: directly paid to the Swedish university by us.
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/month.
- A travel grant of SEK 15,000 *.
- Insurance against illness and accident.
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders(NFGL) – a platform to grow professionally and build your network while in Sweden.
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for continued networking and further professional development.
Swedish Institute Scholarships (SISGP) 2019 Required Document
You should only submit the required documents listed below in your online scholarship application. Use the forms and templates provided below and complete them according to the instructions, or else your applications will be disqualified.
- A motivation letter: you must use the SISGP form for motivation letter 2019/2020. The form will be available here in January 2019.
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV): you must use the SISGP template for CV and the CV should not exceed the number of pages indicated in the template. Additional pages will not be considered. The template will be available here in January 2019.
- Two different letters of reference: you must use the SISGP form for a letter of reference. At least one letter of reference must be based on your work experience. It will be merit if the second letter of reference is based on your involvement in networks or civil society organizations outside of your regular work. The letters should be signed by the referee and stamped with an official stamp of the referred organization or a notary office. The form(s) should be typed, then printed, signed and stamped; and then be uploaded as one PDF-file. You can find more information in the instruction in the form and in our FAQ. Download the SISGP form for a letter of Reference.
- Proof of work and leadership experience: you must use the SISGP form for proof of work and leadership experience. The work and leadership form should be signed by the referee and stamped with an official stamp of the referred organization or a notary office. The form(s) should be typed, then printed, signed and stamped; and then be uploaded as one PDF-file. You can find more information in the instruction in the form. Download the SISGP form for proof of work and leadership experience.
- A copy of your passport: your personal data including name, citizenship, and photograph must be shown clearly. Copy of passport should be included together with the CV as the last page. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have a copy of your valid passport to include.
How to Apply Swedish Institute Scholarships (SISGP) 2019
- The Link of the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2019 Application Online Link is Given Below. The Official Advertisement is Also Given Below.
- Please Read the Detailed information on Procedure How to Apply. The Link is given below.