Looking for scholarship in Europe? The Government of Hungary offers hungarian scholarships for international students 2019 called Stipendum Hungaricum Scholarship programme 2019. This is your big chance to study in Hungary and get your prestigious degree. The Hungary Government Scholarship program offers scholarship for bachelor degree, master degree, one-tier master, doctoral programs, and non-doctoral program. This is fully funded scholarship so that the applicants don’t need to pay for anything. Moreover, the scholarship will cover all of the expenses.
Degrees’ Offered and Duration of Study
There are several degree programs offered on hungary scholarship 2019-2020 exactly on stipendium hungaricum 2018-2019 from formal to non-formal levels. If you plan to choose one of the levels, here is the duration for each you must know well before:
- Bachelor : 2-4 years
- Master: 1,5 up to 2 years
- Doctoral or Ph.D.: 4 years
- Non-degree: 1 year
- One-tier master: 5-6 years
Who can apply for this scholarship?
It is actually determined by eligible sending partners. There must be bilateral educational agreements between the government of Hungary and sending partner’s government. Well, there are two kinds of scholarship, whether full time or partial program. Therefore, student eligible to apply is from the following countries
- Full time program: Albania, Colombia, Belarus, Russian, Ghana, Singapore, Indonesia, Uzbekistan, Tanzania, and so on.
- Partial program: Brazil, Japan, Cambodia, Lebanon, India, Russia, Vietnam, and more.
What Are the Documents Needed?
Before deciding to register, it is very important to make preparations. There is a lot of preparation that must be done by prospective students. Students or the applicants must submit the following document to the online application
- Online application form
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of language proficiency and their translations (translated in the language of selected stidy program or in Hungarian)
- Transcript of records and its translation
- School certificates and their translations
- Copy of ID (Scan of passport is preferred)
- Medical certificate
- Acceptance for application in the online system
The additional documents for doctoral degree are letter of recommendation and research plan, whereas for Art and Music applicants are portfolio and audio portfolio.
The due date for the application is 15 January 2019.
The Scholarship Will Cover
- Tuition free-education
- Monthly stipend which is different from one level to another (range from EUR 130-580)
- Accommodation such as the free dormitory
- Medical insurance
Something that the applicant should know is this scholarship only contribute to the living expense of the students in terms of educational program. Therefore, it doesn’t fully cover all the living expenses.
Please Note That the Program Is Not Eligible For
There are some who are not recommended to register because it is not in accordance with the terms and conditions specified. The following are some who are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Hungarian citizen
- Persons enjoying temporary protection
- Persons admitted for subsidiary protection
- Persons granted temporary protection
For more details, check www.studyinhungary.hu to know how to study in Hungary, the study program and the steps to apply for Hungary Government Scholarship 2019.