Do you want to study in Netherlands? If yes, there is scholarship opportunity you should try. It is The Maastricht University Scholarship Program. The scholarship is intended to highly talented students or those having good academic performance. Moreover, it is for international students outside Europe wanting to get full degree program in Holland.
Fully Funded Types of Scholarships
There are a lot of scholarships offered by this university. But not all offer fully funded scholarship scheme. Well, this kind of scholarship consists of two kinds include;
- High Potential Scholarship funded by Maastricht University Scholarship Fund, and
- The Holland scholarship given by the Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science.
Duration of Study
The scholarships offered are for masters in various study programs on Maastricht University. Well, the duration of the scholarship is as follows
- 13 months for one year Master’s programme
- 25 months for two year Master’s programme
Benefit of the Scholarship
What are the benefits of Maastricht University Scholarship? The awardee of such scholarship will get some of benefit, such as:
- Living expense
- Health and Liability Insurance
- Visa application cost
- Tuition fees
- Pre-academic training cost
Who has the possibility to get Maastricht University Scholarship? There are several eligibility criteria that should be known, adjusted and prepared before applying for the scholarship.
- Having applied for full time master’s program at Maastricht University for 2019-2020 academic year.
- Meet the admission requirement to Master degree program
- Not older than 35 years old as 1 September 2019
- Have got excellent result of your previous education programs, as demonstrated by latest grade transcript
- Non EU or EEA citizen
- Fulfill the requirements to get entry via or residence permit for the Netherland
How to Apply?
To apply for this scholarship, you can find out in advance about what conditions must be prepared. If you are interested in such scholarship, here are the steps to apply
- Enroll yourself for one of the master’s program at Maastricht and submit your application via Studielink
- You will receive student ID number
- Use your ID to fill the application form. You can only submit your application once so that you need to provide the true data of yours.
- Upload the following documents in .doc, .docx, or PDF format
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Motivation
- Proof of academic excellence
- The contact details of one referee
- You need to contact your referee and ask them to send their reference letter by email email@example.com , the deadline for submission is 1 February 2019
Deadline of Scholarship
Please note that the deadline of the scholarship is 1 February 2019. For more details, you can go to the official website of Maastricht University Scholarship.
For more details about the scholarship information and also to get some other scholarships, you can visit the following link:
There are only 24 scholarships available offered by the institution. Be well-prepared as this scholarship is very competitive. Good Luck, guys!