For those of you who are looking for scholarships for bachelors, masters and PhD’s, it is important to look for some of the latest references. If necessary, look for a scholarship that is Fully funded so that you can go to college with no fees or free. One of the offers for updated scholarships that you can apply for is the Shanghai government Scholarship. Scholarships for non Chinese students to be able to study at some of the best universities in China. For those of you who are interested in studying in China, one of the scholarships is quite interesting for you to apply.
What Is Shanghai government Scholarship?
Before starting to register for this one scholarship, it is highly recommended that you know what is meant by this Shanghai government scholarship. Actually this scholarship was first launched in 2006. This scholarship is given as a form of contribution from the Shanghai government to students from international to develop their skills and abilities in certain fields of knowledge. After completing the study, the students are expected to be able to return and have a positive effect on their home country.
Partial and Fully Funded Scholarship
There are two types of scholarships offered by the Shanghai government, namely partial and fully funded Scholarship. You can one of them according to what you need. For those of you who only need partial funding, then you can choose the partial Scholarship. While if you need funds for all study costs while there, you can register at the fully funded Scholarship.
- Fully Funded – it covers tuition fee, living expense, medical insurance, accommodation and more.
- Partial Scholarship – it covers tuition fee and medical insurance only.
To apply this scholarship, you must meet some criteria first. What are the criteria that you must meet before then you can apply for the scholarship? Check out some of them as follows:
- Must be non-Chinese citizens
- Must be in good health
- Must have a valid HSK-5 grade
- Must have English language certificate
- Must be under 25 years old for undergraduate, 35 for master and 40 for PhD
List of Required documents
In addition to fulfilling the requirements above, there are also several documents that must be prepared before the scholarship application process is conducted. What documents are needed? Some of the documents in question include the following
- Copy of Academic transcript
- A research plan
- HSK certificate
- Copy of health certificate
- Copy of passport
- Copy of the award certificates
- Abstract of bachelor thesis
- Recommendation letters by professors
How to Apply
To be able to register for this one scholarship, there are several processes and stages that you must follow. Some of them are as follows:
- Fill out the registration form at http://study.shmec.gov.cn/
- Prepare the required documents
- Complete the online scholarship registration process
- Send the requested document to the postal address
- Pay attention to send before the deadline
- Wait for the next announcement
The deadline for Shanghai scholarships is this government scholarship on May 15th, 2019. Make sure you register before the deadline.
To find out and understand some of the more detailed explanations about this Shanghai government scholarship, you can visit the official website, http://lxs.ecnu.edu.cn/EN/msg.php?id=35