Are you looking for a fully funded of Sweden scholarships for international students 2019/2020? If so, you need to list the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP). This is a new scholarship offered by The Swedish Institute (SI) for master’s degree students in Sweden. Previously the scholarship was named the Swedish Institute Study Scholarships (SISS), and is now become SISGP. This scholarship is given to students who have high ambition in learning, leadership experience and good and professional skill background on industry.
Overview of the Scholarship
This scholarship is one of the commitments of the Swedish government international awards scheme to provide support to global leaders. Funding is given by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Sweden. As for fund management and administration, it is managed by the Swedish Institute (SI). With this scholarship, graduates are expected to develop themselves professionally and academically.
Who is this scholarship for?
This scholarship is given to applicants from certain countries that do meet certain criteria. There are several important criteria that are used as a benchmark and must be met by applicants. Some of them are as follows:
- Citizenship: This is a list of countries that may register this scholarship in Zimbabwe. Vietnamese; Zambia; Tanzania; Tunis; Uganda; Rwanda; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Honduras; Indonesia; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Ghana; Guatemala; Colombia; Ecuador; Cambodia; Cameroon; Brazil; Bolivia; Bangladesh.
- Work experience: Applicants must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of experience. It must be proven by written evidence that is absolutely clear.
- Leadership experience; this is also very important as a consideration for the committee to accept the application that you submitted.
What is covered by this Sweden Scholarships for International Students 2019/2020?
This scholarship is one of the full-funded scholarships given to full-time / one-year or part time / two-year master’s mask students. Meanwhile, the costs covered and not covered by this scholarship include the following;
The scholarship covers
- Tuition fees
- Cost Living
- Travel Grant
- Membership SI network and SI alumni
The scholarship doesn’t cover:
- Admission fee at University
- Additional fund for family member
How to Apply Sweden Scholarships
To be able to apply for this scholarship, you must know that there are several things that you can follow in the procedure. What should be done? The processes that you can do include the following;
- Step #1 – Apply the admission of master degree program
- Step #2 – Apply for SI Scholarship
- Step #3 – Get Notification
- Step #4 – Announcement for 300 recipient’s successful
Then there are some important documents that you must prepare and then submit. Some of the documents in question are as follows;
- Letter of reference
- A motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of passport
- Proof of work and leadership experience
Deadline Sweden Scholarships
You should know that this scholarship is open on 4th FEB 2019-14 FEB 2019. However, it is possible to open it every year, so you can monitor the information.
For more detailed information about Sweden scholarships for international students 2019/2020 from the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP), you can check directly through the following link: https://si.se/en/apply/scholarships/swedish-institute-scholarships-for-global-professionals/