Turkish Government Scholarship for Bachelor, Master or Doctoral – Turkish Government offers scholarship for the international students around the world. They open opportunities to students from around the world to study at their prestigious Turkish universities. It will be an amazing opportunities for students to gain very useful insight, skills, perspective, new experience and obviously knowledge. This scholarship in available to student who interested to apply for bachelor, master or doctoral degree programs. You can make sure to choose whichever you want to get, but firstly make sure to know some terms and conditions.
The Benefits of This Turkish Government Scholarship
For those of you who have managed to get this scholarship, there will be several benefits that can be obtained from this Turkish government scholarship. Here some list of advantage that you will get:
- You will get free accomodation. The students are accomodated in the university dormitory, they can live in free. If the students do not want to live in dormitory, they can easily move to a location of their liking but it’ll be must to pay their own accomodation.
- You don’t need to pay tuition fees. Students are encouraged to learn with their full fully funder, and then no responsibility on their shoulders. The students do not need to pay all the expense of tuition fees.
- The student will get health expense. Each student will get health expense that are covered by public health insurance. This is the benefit as a scholarship student in Turkey. You do not need to pay even a single penny, all the expense will be covered by public health insurance.
- The Turkish government will pay your travel expenses. They provide two tickets to the students during studies, for their arrival and departure after they finish their studies. If the students decided to pay their own travel expenses, the amount wil be returned.
If you are not fluent in the Turkish language, you must take one year long for Turkish Language Course. This course will help you to live easily during study there.
For applying this scholarship you need to fulfill some criterion:
- International test score
- High School Graduation
- Diploma Degree
- University Entrance Exam Grade
- Average Grades
Besides some criteria above, actually you also must fulfill some eligible criteria:
- The undergraduates applicant must not be born before January 1997. Available 70% applications for the undergraduate program.
- The Master’s degree applicants must not be born before January 1988.
- The Ph.D’s applicant must not be born before 1983. Available 75% for Masters and Ph.D program.
- The Research program applicant must no be born before 1973
- Available 90% for Medical School.
- The Turkish citizen or anyone holding Turkish citizenship are not allowed to apply this program.
- Not available for student who are already studying in Turkey.
- The applicant must provide the document needed, or they will not be served.
How to Apply Turkish Government Scholarship
To apply this scholarship, actually you have to make an online submission. For more detail, you can visit this link https://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/en/english-home/
The deadline of the online submission is 20 February each year