Do you want to study in UK? Or are you looking for scholarship in UK top universities? This University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2019 may be best choice for you. University of Sussex offers scholarship to international students who have applied for or been offered master degree (Postgraduate) there. Therefore, you need to enroll yourself to study at University of Sussex before getting such scholarship. The scholarship will be given to non-EU international students having basis of academic performance and potential. The number of scholarship is up to 25 awardee. This is your best chance as the scholarship value is very good.
Value University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2019
The awardee will get 50% off in terms of tuition fee. It’s offered for one academic year. If you succeed in showing a good achievement in the study period, then it is not possible for you to get other sources of funding besides the scholarship.
Eligibility University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2019
Who are eligible to get the scholarship? There are several eligibility criteria that you should know before you are sure to apply for the scholarship. The hope is that then you can really have a great opportunity to be accepted and qualify for the scholarship. You need to pay attention to the followings:
- Obtain full time master degree at the University of Sussex in September 2009
- Belongs to overseas for free purpose
- Have specific and clear goals to the chosen course
- Have excellent grades
Then, who aren’t eligible to apply?
There are several courses that can be taken using this one scholarship. However, there are some exceptions that are not allowed. For this scholarship is awarded to certain courses, you learning the courses as follows can’t apply for the scholarship:
- Development Studies
- Governance, Development, and Public Policy
- Poverty and Development
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Any masters in Medical schools at Brighton and Sussex
- PGCE courses
- Early years in Education
- Corruption, Law, and Governance
- Globalization and Business
- Power, Participation, and Social Change
- Any masters funded by research council
How to ApplyUniversity of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2019
If you are interested in enrolling yourself for this big opportunity, there are several important steps that you must pass. What are the steps in question? The steps are as follows
- You need to go to official website at m.sussex.ac.uk
- Open the link for online application form
- Complete the application form
- You have to prepare and provide personal statement. It can support your application. You need to explain the followings in your statement
- Your plan to give the feedback and impact in your home country
- Your ambition and motivation
- Your experience including work as well as organization experience
- Your skills and extracurricular activity
Please note that the deadline for the scholarship is 1 May 2019 23:59 GMT.
Then, the all applicants will be contacted by the scholarship office in 1 July 2019 dealing with final decision. The scholarship is a fee reduction so that the successful applicant should cover the remaining fee as well as living expense.