For a long time, Victoria University has a tradition of providing Victoria University scholarships assistance to people from all over the world to be able to study there. The scholarship is channeled through several institutions, one of which is through Victoria Hardship Fund Equity Grants. Victoria Hardship offers scholarship for international student to continue their studies at Victoria University. This scholarship are funded by Student Assistance Scheme to encourage students who are having problem on financial hardship.
This scholarship is expected to be able to help students from New Zealand and internationally to run their lectures well at the Victoria University campus. There are also many other benefits that can be obtained if you succeed in getting the scholarship.
Value of the Victoria University scholarships
They provide up to $2,000 for one or two trisemesters
It is important to know what course levels are offered. This Victoria University scholarship covers all of degree levels; here are some of them actually:
- Full-time program
While for study programs that are entitled to get this scholarship, there are actually no restrictions, but all are indeed eligible to apply.
- New Zealand
- International students.
Explain The Economic Situation
To apply this scholarship, the applicant need to submit the complete online application which explain their economic situation. Due to this is the hardship financial scholarship, so all the applicants must provide the financial evidence.
- A recent bank transcript
- Two weeks of transaction in your bank account
- Explain the source of income so far
- Show the evidence of cost of any expenditure or rent
To get this scholarship, applicants must be able to fulfil several eligible criteria. What are the criteria in question? Just look at some of them as follows:
- This scholarship is available to all students who are studying in the University of Wellington Victoria.
- The applicant must be registered in the trisemester when they are applying for
- Scholarship will be awarded based on the student financial need
- Scholarship will be evaluated based on the progress and satisfying academic commitment
- Scholarship are not intended for tuition fee that are available like Student Loan, StudyLink, and other.
- All award offers will be depend on the recipient who fully registered in the trimester.
- The recipient are expected to apply with their student ID number
This sholarship is managed by Victoria University’s Student Finance Advisers (they are entitled to make decision). The applicant will receive an email that informing the result of their application at least within 6 weeks of the due date. Other else who has information about this award are Student Finance Advisers, Victoria University of Wellington.
Deadline of the Scholarship
The due date for application are 18 February, 10 June and 30 September 2019. The applicant must fulfill the online application that available one month before the closing date.
For detail information and other things about Victoria University scholarship are not described on this blog, you can read more in detail on this link
Address: The Scholarships Office; PO Box 600 Wellington 6140 New Zealand
Phone Number: +64 4 463 5557